Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?

Article about: any thoughts if this armband is real or not? it seems real but i am not 100% confindent if it is there is a lot to know when it comes to spoting phony ones. thanks for any help... john

?

Question Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?

any thoughts if this armband is real or not? it seems real but i am not 100% confindent if it is there is a lot to know when it comes to spoting phony ones. thanks for any help... john
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?   Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?

Hi John, no worries with this one, it is a nice original example

Cheers, Ade.

I concur

?

Agreed with Ade. Good example!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I too agree that it looks good! Looks like your typical cotton three piece armband. The tag also "fits".

Cheers!

Rob

?

thanks guys for the help ill be sure to post it wonce i get it tomorrow, i am at 120 for it i think thats a fair price.

?

Well here is the outcome of the armband after i bought it. The gentlman was so nice he also gave me the hat pin that came off the same uniform.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?   Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?  

Thinking of buying this armband, any thoughts?  

?

Not wishing to burst anybodies bubble, But the cap wreath is for an army cap the armband is a party armband for the SA not the army.
    Steve

?

Steve I am glad you shared that info with me, for I am just getting into collecting armbands and did not know that. Thanks for giving the heads up. John

topcop711
    ?

Also lot of the armbands actually were sewn on, but this one looks real. An the brother are right about the hat badge. The military branches (all of them) were not under control of the RZM and I think the SS actuall broke away from RZM and assumed full control of their uniforms and accessories around 1938 or so , give or take. Bud

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast