Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....

Article about: I know this is a diskussion (dont buy the story..) piece but still I couldnt resist buying it . All comments are welcome! Cheers Jan

Jan
    ?

Default Omaha beach vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle

I know this is a diskussion (dont buy the story..) piece but still I couldnt resist buying it . All comments are welcome!

Cheers Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....   Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....  

Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....  
    Last edited by Jan; 12-06-2010 at 01:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....

A previous beauty
    Attached Images Attached Images Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....  Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....  Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....  Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it.... 

Default Re: Vet bring back NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft Cufftitle with written history all over it....

nice named item,,,love'em

Jan
    ?

Of course everybody can argue they may be fakes but I have a gut feeling they aren´t... of course the seller is one I trust very much and the prices are right. In fact the name Omaha beach doesnt say he arrived in France on Omaha beach on D-day

Cheers Jan

Looks like a fine veteran period marked piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Jan
    ?

Today I started to investigate this armband the first 10 places mentioned are as folows (in the order they were written):

Gourge Scotland
    Greeneck Scotland
    Edenbrough ¨
    Leister England
    Chard ¨
    Southampton ¨
    FRANCE
    Omaha Beach
    Carentan
    Arromanches

I´m mainly interested in what you might know about U.S and Canadian units in those places pre- and after D-Day. In fact all links and info about the training in Scotland is also greately appreciated. I will post more ( there are over 60 places listed) as I venture further into this!

Cheers Jan