MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Wool NSDAP Armband

Article about: Hello Friends, I am hunting for a wool NSDAP armband. There is one listed in the War Relics classified section. It looks in very good condition. Do any of you have opinions on it? I have wri

Default Wool NSDAP Armband

Hello Friends,

I am hunting for a wool NSDAP armband. There is one listed in the War Relics classified section. It looks in very good condition. Do any of you have opinions on it? I have written to Jaysmark twice without any response. I am new to the classifieds, is his set up for bidding starting at $119.99 with a buy it now for $139? Is what he is asking reasonable?

Thanks for any info you might supply.

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wool NSDAP Armband
    P
    Many

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am hunting for a wool NSDAP armband. There is one listed in the War Relics classified section. It looks in very good condition. Do any of you have opinions on it? I have written to Jaysmark twice without any response. I am new to the classifieds, is his set up for bidding starting at $119.99 with a buy it now for $139? Is what he is asking reasonable?

Thanks for any info you might supply.

William
    Hi William,

This was posted down farther in the ad on June 9th. He may have sold it and has not taken it down yet? That is my opinion. It was a decent price for a good looking armband.

Comment Date: Tue June 9, 2015
    I just received it yesterday so it would be nice to mark this ad as SOLD...

Thanks for this lovely item my friend!!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Done !!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello! I have this armband in my collection now! The item was sold to me and I commented to mark it as SOLD for that very reason, to prevent other collectors in wanting to buy it and avoid the missunderstanding! I hope everything is ok and noone had any problems with this.

Thanks to all who replied. It is taken down now.

LizardKing, it really looks like a sharp one. Good for you.

William