Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

2 Nsdap mitgliedsabzeichen, need help!!!

Article about: Hello everyone , I have no idea if these 2 abzeichen are real or fake. Hopefully you guys will be able to help me out before I buy them. Regards , Dion

Default 2 Nsdap mitgliedsabzeichen, need help!!!

Hello everyone , I have no idea if these 2 abzeichen are real or fake. Hopefully you guys will be able to help me out before I buy them.
    Regards , Dion2 Nsdap mitgliedsabzeichen, need help!!!2 Nsdap mitgliedsabzeichen, need help!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Nsdap mitgliedsabzeichen, need help!!!
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me.

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Looks OK to me.
    Yes, what can be seen does look OK but showing censored pictures is not at all helpful and means that a sure assessment cannot be made.

In this case as these are items on Helmut Weitzes' site you can get unsonsored images by signing up to his site and logging in. Covering the swas can hide some of the most critical red flags with TR badges.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 01-14-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

It's a m1/25 rzm badge I forgot to mention that. I registered, now I have to waite a while for clearance.

NSDAP party badge is 100% original. Not a rare marker but still a nice badge.