Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

3 party badges

Article about: Hello Guys ,Here are 3 party badges could you let me know if they are ok,the two smaller ones are none maker marked ,the one on the left has no markings at all.Thanks Paul

?

Default 3 party badges

Hello Guys ,Here are 3 party badges could you let me know if they are ok,the two smaller ones are none maker marked ,the one on the left has no markings at all.Thanks Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 party badges   3 party badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 party badges
    P
    Many

Default re: 3 party badges

I think they're all good.

i like these badges !! but i am not to sure when it was issued or what the first badge on the left is ??

They look good to me as well!

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    but i am not to sure when it was issued or what the first badge on the left is ??
    It's a sympathy badge, meaning it could be worn by anyone and not just members of the NSDAP. No idea on when it was produced, these were not rzm marked or anything as they weren't produced in any kind of official party capacity so dating it would probably come down to an approximation going by design... I'm not gonna go there though.

?

Thanks Guys ,Regards Paul.

All good IMO as well. Please repost them in this thread, thanks.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap...thread-162513/

Tom

Hi Paul,

As our fellow colleagues have pointed out, all are good. The Party badge in the middle, M1/93, is by maker Gottlieb Friedrich Keck and is a nice looking RZM badge. The little Party badge on the right is quite nice and an early period badge. If you would be so kind as to post each one separately to the Unofficial Party badge thread, that would be wonderful.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE