Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Adolf Hitler 1933 badge

Article about: First of all I just want to say hello to everybody as I'm new to this site. Yesterday whilst in London I visited a militaria shop and purchased two badges. I purchased a silver zinc wound ba

Default Re: Adolf Hitler 1933 badge

The Wound badge is good

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler 1933 badge
    P
    Many

I TRuOC I
    ?

Thats a huge relief, it just confuses me that a reputable dealer would sell as post war badge for £95. Any particular reason why, surely they must have knowledge of them?

?

Yes I agree with Ade, a good badge. Would be good to see it out of the packet though.........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by I TRuOC I View Post
    Thats a huge relief, it just confuses me that a reputable dealer would sell as post war badge for £95. Any particular reason why, surely they must have knowledge of them?
    £/$/€ - or they simply just don't know - but I'm just being optimistic on the last point.
    All dealers at some time have or will sell a fake item, you just have to decide if they knew it was or not.........
    Most decent dealers will do what they can to rectify the situation as it's their reputation at stake and some are genuinely nice people who will go the extra mile to help and make things right.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Dealers are human and can make honest mistakes. Some though are less than honest. But a reputable dealer will always make things right.

Cheers, Ade.

I TRuOC I
    ?

Guys thanks you so much for your help and advice, you have made my day!!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Dealers are human and can make honest mistakes. Some though are less than honest. But a reputable dealer will always make things right.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with Ade and Adrian that most dealers are helpful. Recently a local dealer in my home town was selling what he thought was a folding k98 bayonet. I asked advice on this forum as to its identity, and was told that the correct id was a bayonet from a completely different gun. The next time I saw the said dealer I informed him of the correct identity to his presumed k98 bayonet, he was very happy to know which gun it was really off. He also gave me a massive discount off everything that I bought off him that day, for example £60 reduced to £20 just on one item
    I hope that you have the same luck with your dealer.
    Regards to all, Simon.

I TRuOC I
    ?

Wow thats good news, I'll keep you posted as to how I get on with the dealer. I initially wanted to purchase a NSDAP member badge which had for sale. Would you say £75.00 is a reasonable price for one of these badges? I noticed the rear of one of them was very worn and had no visable markings.

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    I agree with Ade and Adrian that most dealers are helpful. Recently a local dealer in my home town was selling what he thought was a folding k98 bayonet. I asked advice on this forum as to its identity, and was told that the correct id was a bayonet from a completely different gun. The next time I saw the said dealer I informed him of the correct identity to his presumed k98 bayonet, he was very happy to know which gun it was really off. He also gave me a massive discount off everything that I bought off him that day, for example £60 reduced to £20 just on one item
    I hope that you have the same luck with your dealer.
    Regards to all, Simon.

£75 is a bit high, especially as you mentioned that it is worn with no markings
    Regards to all, Simon.

To me, £75 sounds like too much.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast