Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Blood order - blutorden - medal , genuine or fake, please?.

Article about: Very tempted to buy this boxed blood order medal , marked silver 800 and is numbered also. But seller cannot guarantee authenticity due to the high number of repros. Any help much appreciate

?

Default Blood order - blutorden - medal , genuine or fake, please?.

Very tempted to buy this boxed blood order medal , marked silver 800 and is numbered also. But seller cannot guarantee authenticity due to the high number of repros. Any help much appreciated. If it is genuine i shall grab this one. Thank you in advance Gentlemen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blood order - blutorden - medal , genuine or fake, please?.
    P
    Many

Fake in my opinion , Sadly lacking in detail, Can't decide if its trying to be a type 1 or type 2 regards ,Paul ( P.S. out of interest if the seller doesn't know if its original or not ,how much does he want for it ?)

?

Thank you for reply Paul , yes i did fear it is too cheap to be original , he is asking £200 so i think that is well below what an original would go for , but i was hoping i might have won the lottery with this one (we all hope). Thanks for confirming it is a fake , shame as they are lovely medals. You are a gentleman sir , and saved me making a mistake. Usually i get too excited and press the buy button . But i didn't know the seller and on a closer look a lot of his other items look rather shady sadly.

?

Absolutely Fake.

?

Thank you Chen sir. Much appreciated.

As an indication ,Hannah's Reich has an original 2nd pattern for sale , a cool £8,850 regards ,Paul

[QUOTE=jimm;1841642] But seller cannot guarantee authenticity due to the high number of repros./QUOTE]

This phrase alone made me shout NO! at the screen without even looking at the pictures. It has to be an ocean going, weapons grade, fur lined, giant economy sized red flag if ever such was seen!

The very fact that someone purporting to be a dealer would in the first instance be unsure of something of this advanced level of artifact is totally incredible but to compound this by risking such a hit to his pocket if it were genuine is beyond belief. Perhaps the same "dealer" might say "I have the Koh-i-Noor for sale but I can't guarantee it so you can have it for a tenner"?

Such a charlatan will often give himself away if you just consider his sales "patter".

The pictures are just an extra nail in the coffin.

Well done for asking, it would have been a very hard lesson to learn had you bought this. I doubt the odds of ever finding a "diamond in a heap of coal" and they are both forms of carbon!!

Regards

Mark
    PS Would you care to tell us who he is so that we can all forn an opinion?
    Last edited by Watchdog; 04-07-2018 at 01:03 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."