Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?

Article about: I have spoken with Jo and there was some confusion about how the rep thing works. Which I loathe these green bars anyway. So we have worked this out as gentleman, and will have a duel at daw

Default Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?

hey guys

i need your expert advice regards to authenticity of this nsdap party badge

is it authentic ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?
    P
    Many

Default re: Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?

Australia

Sorry buddy, a bad one. See the official "unofficial" Party badge thread for an example of a good one. These badges were never marked in this manner. Your answers await in the mentioned thread.

Greenhorn
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I agree with Greenhorn, and you will find no dished examples either as this one is.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

thanks guys, i suspected the upside down looking M

Australia

It's not just the upside down W, it's the whole thing. The perfect font and the RZM marks that weren't on these badges are a hint. Try again, there are enough authentic ones you will find

Here are a couple pics of a good one. Notice the markings on the reverse, there are none, there should be none. The other pic of a reverse is a fake somewhat similar to your pic. Many fakes have marker number 129 on them. Be cautious of badges bearing this mark.

Green

Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Australia

Member, Eric Z, mentioned the "dishing" of your piece. Eric made a great observation, there will be very little or no "dishing/curvature/concave" shape found in Period pieces. The pics below are examples of authentic and fake pieces and their shape.

I think you have the idea now? Best of luck and hope to see a real beauty next time!

Green

Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?

thanks guys , great advice always

can i ask guys, where is the best online place to buy a cased EK1 WWII ?

Default Re: Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?

Dear forum friends.
    I have been given a negative Rep point (Today).. from member(Metalwarenfabrick) from this thread from all most a year ago. On my post #3.
    (As I said you will find no dished examples)... or at least dished as much as the Repros IMO.
    Here is the Message from him.............(This is not correct at all, althoughthe badge pictured is fake, "dished" examples of NSDAP badges are known)

It would be nice if he would post some dished known good items for comparison as I have no problem with being wrong.
    These games are why I block Rep Bars.
    So Metalwarenfabrick Please answer what you started.

Kindly
    Eric Zentner.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Deutschland Erwache 1933 badge authentic?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    These games are why I block Rep Bars.
    Hi Eric
    Then, why all the fuss?
    I have explained to you in a PM why i cant show you anything just yet, but will do in a while if needed.

? But surely we should be concentrating on correct facts instead of, as you quite rightly call them, "Game-Rep-Bars" For me anyway, a reputation, or rep-bar, means nothing, and i would prefer to read something accurate, researched and true, from someone with minus 200 rep-bars, than i would, read something that is just not true, from someone with the worlds biggest reputation, or a screen full of small green bars.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast