Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early supporters badge

Article about: Just found this 15 mm supporters badge,genuine? And how rare are they Thanks..

Default Early supporters badge

Just found this 15 mm supporters badge,genuine? And how rare are they
    Thanks..
    Attached Images Attached Images Early supporters badge  Early supporters badge 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early supporters badge
    P
    Many

Looks good to me Geoff no flip flopping this time lol. Here's one from collectors guild. Yours has a wider outer red enamel perimeter so that in itself maybe rare by maker? But in general given the price on CG I'd guess they were fairly common. Still a nice badge!

Brian

Early supporters badge

The Collector's Guild

Glad you like it,didn’t come dirt cheap but since I haven’t seen one before I thought it would be a nice addition to the collection.

Geoff

Here’s another early badge I’ve just picked up 😁
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early supporters badge   Early supporters badge  

Geoff you had a heck of a good run lately! That's looks just like David's badge he posted a week or so ago. Nice pickup. I'm guessing you re not getting into RZM marked badges yet ? Seems like you got all the early ones accounted for.

Brian

I’ve got quite a few rzm badges ,but these early ones keep appearing so I cant resist ��
    Geoff

I like the badges you have been getting! I am keeping my idiot mouth shut on this one! I like my pre RZM party badge and I actually stole that given it's relative scarcity and condition. I would like some different examples like the three you posted the other day and this supporters badge. They do display well. The same for the HJ badges. As of now I only have one of each. Nice scores!