Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.

Article about: Probably absolutly right, but in the Yugoslavija, dont think that any body was making souvenirs with swastica on it, and have balls to selling such stuff. i was looking over net, and i found

?

Default Re: Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    You're going about it the right way Tauree, as there are plenty of knowledgable folk on here who will help authenticate your items. Unfortunately, the badge above is not a period piece, but let us hope that you have more luck with the next one.

Regards,

Carl
    Hi Carl, actually I bought two items a belt buckle and this pin. Both turned out to be fakes, however I think I can return them.
    I am a new collector and took a chance. With the help of this site and the "veteran" collectors I should be better prepared for next buy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.

Yes Tauree, use the forum correctly and you will save a lot of money, as well as learn along the way. Good luck with the refund.

Regards,

Carl

What is the sign on the botom of the pin? Those tree clouds or something? Thanks

Hello, what is the sign on the bottom in the White? I have the same one, but is in the fammily for 50 years, and is not fake, but cant get any other pictures of it. Please help me. Thanks

?

Quote by rtedesko View Post
    Hello, what is the sign on the bottom in the White? I have the same one, but is in the fammily for 50 years, and is not fake, but cant get any other pictures of it. Please help me. Thanks
    Hello. Please post some photos of your pin, so we can tell for sure. If it looks exactly like the one pictured, then it is definitely a fake. There have been all sorts of fake and fantasy items made since at least the mid-1960s, so being 50 years old doesn't necessarily prove it's original. However, a good, clear photo of the front and back will allow the members here to tell whether or not it's original.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Hello. Please post some photos of your pin...
    Hope you are sitting somewhere comfortable, could be quite a wait

?

Quote by Jo Rivett View Post
    Hope you are sitting somewhere comfortable, could be quite a wait
    I think you might be right.

Default swastica badge

Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.

?

Could you please post a photo of the backside of your badge?

That was quick
    Unfortunately an easy to recognize, over sized fantasy badge, one of many that started flooding in from Eastern Europe a little while back.
    There is also no way that it is 50 years old.
    Sorry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast