Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.

Article about: Probably absolutly right, but in the Yugoslavija, dont think that any body was making souvenirs with swastica on it, and have balls to selling such stuff. i was looking over net, and i found

Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.50 years is in my posesion. It was found in Trieste at San Saba kamp in 1945, late summer. It was given to my uncle by person that was on spot at the time. Later was painted over. It is probably not made in factory, but some hand made camp inmate. It is not for sale any way, it is mine and it will stay. I just want to know what is the sign (those tre clouds). Thanks for your answeres.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.
    P
    Many

Quote by rtedesko View Post
    50 years is in my posesion. It was found in Trieste at San Saba kamp in 1945, late summer.
    HI redesko.
    Sometimes a few year this way or that way, it can happen that we forget when we actually got something. I thought maybe that this was where you were, an honest bit of confusion.
    I was wrong, and so you can continue on your own.
    Over & out.

Modern Garbage with an absurd Lie tied to it to "warn off anyone who does not believe it is real"....which it is not.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Public service announcement to makers of stupid fantasy badges:

In the phrase "Deutschland über alles", the word "alles" is not capitalized.

ÜBER....überlegen ... übergeben ...
    The silly lego-block-crown space filler should be enough to turn off even the horniest of creatures.

Now the following badge, is real, and certainly 50 years old. I know, because i was the King of Schlesien
    Enamel Pin. Deutschland über alles.

?

50 years is in my posesion. It was found in Trieste at San Saba kamp in 1945, late summer. It was given to my uncle by person that was on spot at the time. Later was painted over. It is probably not made in factory, but some hand made camp inmate. It is not for sale any way, it is mine and it will stay. I just want to know what is the sign (those tre clouds). Thanks for your answeres.
    The clouds represent the place where your head is located. That type of screw back badge is never found in original Third Reich items, there were never any badges that looked like this made at that time and as HPL points out below, the grammar is incorrect. It's possible that your uncle bought it in the 1960s or '70s and told you he found it in Italy, but that is not true in any way. If indeed it was given to you by your uncle, then he bought or found a fake badge long after 1945.

You may have owned it for 50 years but that doesn't make it real, sorry!...

Thanks, for the "testa nelle nuvole", I am not a colector, not seller, or byer. Just to make it clear. Just wondering why would somebody put effort to do something that does not rapresant anything, and make a clear fake?

Just wondering why would somebody put effort to do something that does not rapresant anything, and make a clear fake?
    Short answer: Because people will buy anything that has a swastika on it.

?

Just wondering why would somebody put effort to do something that does not rapresant anything, and make a clear fake?
    I've wondered that also. In my opinion, it's done either because a "rare" item sells for more than a common one, or because making a fake of a nonexistent badge means that there are no genuine ones to compare it to. Another possibility is that people in countries that have never seen genuine pieces make what they think a real "Nazi badge" might look like. At any rate, there are literally hundreds of types of fake badges and medals that never existed during the Third Reich era, but are sold every day online or at places like flea markets and bazaars all over the world.

- - ------- - -

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Short answer: Because people will buy anything that has a swastika on it.
    And for this reason too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast