Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Example of a fake Adolf Hitler 1933 M1/129 badge?

Article about: Picked this up today, almost certain it's fake but it was free when I purchased something else. The coffin on the back is the obvious sign here, right?

Default Example of a fake Adolf Hitler 1933 M1/129 badge?

Picked this up today, almost certain it's fake but it was free when I purchased something else. The coffin on the back is the obvious sign here, right?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Example of a fake Adolf Hitler 1933 M1/129 badge?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Example of a fake Adolf Hitler 1933 M1/129 badge?
    P
    Many

The pin is not good and it shouldn't be RZM marked either mate.

Quote by Dual Headed Eagle View Post
    Picked this up today, almost certain it's fake but it was free when I purchased something else. The coffin on the back is the obvious sign here, right?
    Bingo! Nothing gained, nothing lost at least. Use it as a shelf filler until you come across a original example. If you don't mind my asking, what else did you get?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Bingo! Nothing gained, nothing lost at least. Use it as a shelf filler until you come across a original example. If you don't mind my asking, what else did you get?
    I bought something unrelated to the war and militaria, but during the same day I purchased the Hitler Youth knife I showed in this thread: Picked this HJ knife up today, what can you tell me about it?

Use it as a shelf filler until you come across a original example.
    It is a fantasy badge, so he will be looking for the "original version" for a very long time

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    It is a fantasy badge, so he will be looking for the "original version" for a very long time
    Did I say it was a original or even period-produced? No, I didn't, just that he could use it as a shelf filler until he does get a original party badge; trying to find something positive, instead of negative, as so often seen.
    Guess I could've said it's crap, fantasy, fake, but as it had already been pointed out and it appeared he already knew prior to the threads creation, I didn't see the point.

Did I say ... period-produced badge?
    Well yes, with your post below you did..
    Use it as a shelf filler until you come across a original example.
    ..until you come across an original example.

If, with that, you actually meant just an original example of any old party badge, then OK, but that is not what you said, and not how i read your post.
    There is no mention of the word Fantasy on this thread, or in the title, only the word fake - and this particular item is not a fake, it is a fantasy invention.
    Clarification, that`s all, no need to get personal.

Well yes, with your post below you did..

..until you come across an original example.

If, with that, you actually meant just an original example of any old party badge, then OK, but that is not what you said, and not how i read your post.
    There is no mention of the word Fantasy on this thread, or in the title, only the word fake - and this particular item is not a fake, it is a fantasy invention.
    What are you talking about? I said, "until you get a original example". Seeing how this is a fake example, obviously I was referring to a different variant of this style of badge that would be original. Hints, until you get a original badge. It's as plain as day in my opinion. And no, it wasn't spelled out word for word that it was a fantasy badge, but for me, that's not necessary and was clear it is by the statement sandgroper made.
    I'm not going to play your little games where you twist people's words into something that they weren't expressing so you can't get some kind of sick pleasure out of attempting to humiliate someone, again. Your mos is clear here and elsewhere and I have no time for it. State your knowledge, help other members, don't attack and twist their words.

Once again.

Gentlemen
    Let's keep this thread cordial. I do not want to step in as nothing will be gained by that. Thanks!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast