Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake Party Badge

Article about: I'm posting this one for reference for any new Parteiabzeichen collectors. In my opinion, this is one of the better fakes that exist currently, so it's likely to fool many. Sorry about the b

?

Default Fake Party Badge

I'm posting this one for reference for any new Parteiabzeichen collectors. In my opinion, this is one of the better fakes that exist currently, so it's likely to fool many. Sorry about the bad photos.

Fake Party BadgeFake Party Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Party Badge
    P
    Many

That one appears to be easy to spot. The pin is in the wrong place to start out with. Only my opinion and limited knowledge of these.
    Thanks,
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

difficult one to spot.

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    That one appears to be easy to spot. The pin is in the wrong place to start out with. Only my opinion and limited knowledge of these.
    Thanks,
    John
    There are indeed some obvious problems with the back, although the placement of the pin wouldn't necessarily condemn it in and of itself. There were a wide variety of pin setups used, especially in the early days. Besides that, this same fake is sometimes encountered with the pin plate in a different location. In my opinion, the biggest problems (besides the front being a known fake design) are the guide lines for the pin plate and the fact that the back is unmarked. Some genuine badges are unmarked, but it's relatively rare, even for the pre-RZM pieces, and should always be treated with suspicion.

Ahh yes, the dreaded Japanese fake! A pretty well made fake that will fool many newer collectors. That round font is hideous though

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Ahh yes, the dreaded Japanese fake! A pretty well made fake that will fool many newer collectors. That round font is hideous though

Mark
    The font is ugly indeed! The enamel work is pretty good, though, in my opinion. Also, I didn't know these were Japanese in origin.

You'd think the expense of making these would make it hardly worth faking them.

?

Being quite new to the collection of these Badges I think it looks quite good comparing the image against my small collection I can see only one clear fault to the front of the badge, and that is the placing of the stops in-between the D.A.P
    This is where a site like this is at its best.

Ian

still like this fake party badge..........