Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin

Article about: Beware, the following stickpin listed on eMedals, is a 1980`s fake. I did mail them, and let them know that this very badge is covered in my Party Badge book, but it still stands, for sale a

RMD
    ?

Aldo... Thanks for your compiled thread of fake stickpins. Very useful I was reading about the American Bund pin, and now I want to go to Youtube and see the video

Take care....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin
    P
    Many

A wild cronie appears! Imagine my shock.

Earlier Alois Ritter from 1921, with the older boxed logo, also with rounded lettering. This is obviously not a matter of contention.

Quote by RMD View Post
    Aldo... Thanks for your compiled thread of fake stickpins. Very useful I was reading about the American Bund pin, and now I want to go to Youtube and see the video

Take care....
    Those Apollo's are certainly bad. This is what you should be looking for: (Actually got the membership badge from Jo. Much to his dismay these days I believe.)

You may want to read post 19 again ..
    Listen , the obvious Robo font on the fake stickpin is not even close to the Svenska pin ... just look at the letter A as one example. There are other issues that point to fake but I will let you address those .
    Anyway , lets see the research on the NSAP Ritter ..not bicycle badges ..not random round font pins .
    Last edited by jimmy72; 05-09-2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Sporrong to Ritter

?

Quote by razputin View Post
    Those Apollo's are certainly bad. This is what you should be looking for: (Actually got the membership badge from Jo. Much to his dismay these days I believe.)

I've seen the one on the left many times but not the other example. would it be possible to post pictures of the rear as well ? Thank you, Al

Quote by jimmy72 View Post
    You may want to read post 19 again ..
    Listen , the obvious Robo font on the fake stickpin is not even close to the Svenska pin ... just look at the letter A as one example. There are other issues that point to fake but I will let you address those .
    Anyway , lets see the research on the NSAP Ritter ..not bicycle badges ..not random round font pins .
    What are you babbling about? What "Svenska pin" are you refering to? Ritter never did a NSAP badge by the way.

Sorry my bad .. SNSP Ritter . .
    Lets make this simple .. are you saying because the Ritter attributed Svenska Ringen which appears to be a period pin has rounded font that makes the SNSP Ritter a period pin as well ?
    Where are you going with this ... yes we know some badge producers had a rounded font but a big difference between Robo CNC and hand engraved dies .

Here we go, Al. Sorry for my delayed post.

There are other issues that point to fake but I will let you address those .
    You're "pointing out issues" without mentioning them and want me to address them, give me a break.

yes we know some badge producers had a rounded font but a big difference between Robo CNC and hand engraved dies .
    You're making claims to it being CNC milled because of the rounded "robo" font. I've shown examples of a badge from the same time period, by the same maker, with the same back configuration, with the same high precision engraving and all you can do is screaming fake. Put up or shut up.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast