Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Found multiple badges and pins.

Article about: Hello, I found some badges and pins in my attic and i dont know anything about them. a friend told me about this forum so im searching for help here. I would like to know if these are real o

CaptainLemonade
    ?

Post Found multiple badges and pins.

Hello,

I found some badges and pins in my attic and i dont know anything about them.
    a friend told me about this forum so im searching for help here.
    I would like to know if these are real or fake and if they are worth anything because i really dont need them.
    if you need more/better pictures i will try my best.
    I really appreciate any help you can provide
    Found multiple badges and pins.Found multiple badges and pins.Found multiple badges and pins.Found multiple badges and pins.Found multiple badges and pins.Found multiple badges and pins.

2. # ADS

The regular and golden party badge are both poor 1 cent fakes

CBH
    ?

Mothers Cross and RAD pin might be real WWII , also the 1st class post war EK maybe OK . IMO

?

Hello,
    I think the rad pin is bogus too. Look at how the enamel is sunken on it. It almost doesn't even look like enamel. I think they are all bad IMO.
    regards
    Duzig(Bill)

?

Quote by Duzig View Post
    Hello,
    I think the rad pin is bogus too. Look at how the enamel is sunken on it. It almost doesn't even look like enamel. I think they are all bad IMO.
    regards
    Duzig(Bill)
    The Rad pin is "OK" IMO... It is not "Enamel" but rather painted... By hand.. Please do not condemn before knowing the facts... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found multiple badges and pins.   Found multiple badges and pins.  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I would like you opinion on these....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found multiple badges and pins.   Found multiple badges and pins.  

?

CaptainLemonade, I did not mean to "High-Jack" your thread.. I feel the RAD that you have posted is "Original"
    That is all...

MAP
    ?

I agree with G on the RaD stick pin. Looks good. That said, I'm not keen on the bottom HJ pin. I do not like the swastika on the bottom one. It looks painted on and the enameling is poor. Just my opinion.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello again,
    You may very well be right. I just looked kind of quick at all of them and didn't even think of it being a painted one. Well, that's why we come to these forums to learn. I defer to the guys who know badges better.
    Duzig(Bill)