Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Goldene Parteiabzeichen

Article about: Hi, Wonder if you could give me some tips on what to look for when purchasing the above badge? Thankyou Regards, Gibson

?

Default Goldene Parteiabzeichen

Hi,
    Wonder if you could give me some tips on what to look for when purchasing the above badge? Thankyou
    Regards,
    Gibson

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goldene Parteiabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default re: Goldene Parteiabzeichen

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Have a read of this site:

Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi Ade,
    Thankyou for the welcome. I have today been offered a gold badge. The guy wants £40 for it. Do you think its too cheap?
    Regards,
    Gibson

Way too cheap! An unattributed badge would sell in the region of US $1,500 to $2000.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

40 quid for a Golden Party Badge would be the steal of the century. However, one fears that it is a fake/replica item. In this game, "if it sounds too good to be true...it usually is".

Regards,

Carl

p.s. If possible, ask the seller for photographs. Always a good idea, regardless of trust or other issues.

?

Hi Guys,
    Many thanks Ade and Carl for your help regarding the gold party badge. I can see it is way too cheap but thanks to Ade i now can look for for certain things and gonna take a look just in case!! Thanks again guys.
    Gibson

Hi Gibson,Before you buy a rare badge check other dealers prices and you will see that is a repro and nothing else.A pair of matching 30mm and 25mm would cost over 2,500- and more .Your piece would easily fetch as mentioned sabove $1,500 or so.No dealer will give you any bargain as its not in there nature.Again if its to good to be true leave it and dont bother with this repro dealer!!As i have mentioned to several new collectors get in touch with Reddick Militaria IN Texas 1-800-786-6210 and ask for Catalog #6 and you will see the huge amount orf repros that he has for sale.Catalog is five dollars and if you buy anything its refunded or goes towards your purchase.Has books and parts also.Carl