Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Goldenes Ehrenzeichen der N.S.D.A.P. Real or Fake?

Article about: Hey there guys! I saw this golden party badge today and was wondering if it is a real or a fake? I dont know a lot about these badges but I really really really like them these are the pictu

Default Goldenes Ehrenzeichen der N.S.D.A.P. Real or Fake?

Hey there guys!
    I saw this golden party badge today and was wondering if it is a real or a fake?
    I dont know a lot about these badges but I really really really like them
    these are the pictures I got:

Attachment 646906Attachment 646905

Cheers
    remy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goldenes Ehrenzeichen der N.S.D.A.P. Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello Remy, The pin has been replaced on this badge, as no doubt you already know. As for the badge itself, I would say that it stands a Possible chance. Personally, I like what I am seeing. In the meantime, here is a good site for you to look over and see what You think of it. Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP - Adolf Hitler Awards
    I would say, to compare it to the 5,773,545 Alfred Fuchs badge that is shown. To my eyes, the "5" and the "3" match well to the Fuchs badge. On the obverse, your badge has the same lower rim flaw to the white roundel at 6' O Clock as does the Fuchs badge and the top arm of the swastika is barely touching the edge on your as well as the right hand arm tip is the one illustrated. If your badge is Not genuine, it is a Frighteningly detailed fake. But, having said that, I do like this badge.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you Wagriff! I didn't know that website. Very helpfull

Nice original small Deschler, even though the pin has been messed with and the reverse is tarnished.

Nice GPB, Remy

If the price is right for you, it's a nice pickup. Sad about the replaced attachment. The obverse is quite excellent, actually.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

As I have never handled one if these badges, is the pin on the small GPBs very flimsy and easy to break? I have noticed on the smaller badges in particular that the pins are replaced/reattached quite often.

Pat

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    As I have never handled one if these badges, is the pin on the small GPBs very flimsy and easy to break? I have noticed on the smaller badges in particular that the pins are replaced quite often.

Pat
    Hi Pat,
    The pin and attachment are the same as all the rest. Just a case of abuse or over-handling. The GPB would certainly get handled more in its lifespan then an average Party badge, would be my thought. Unless it sat in one collection, of course. Most people want to see and handle the GPB more than a regular type badge.

I guess I misspoke, it could be re-attached rather than replaced. My example has a smaller pin compared to this one. Either way, messed with a bit, but still a great badge.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

The price was €575,-, which is not that expensive for a golden partybadge in my opinion. I am thinking about buying it

Cheers,
    Remy

Quote by Angatta View Post
    The price was €575,-, which is not that expensive for a golden partybadge in my opinion. I am thinking about buying it

Cheers,
    Remy
    Have you bought it? It's a nice original for a very good price!

Regards, Wim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast