MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?

Article about: Hi, all. I was wondering what you thought of these two pins/badges. I am think the first is probably a fake piece, however I am not sure about the red cross pin as I have seen what I believe

Default Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?

Hi, all. I was wondering what you thought of these two pins/badges. I am think the first is probably a fake piece, however I am not sure about the red cross pin as I have seen what I believe to be an original one with this same maker marking on the back.

Any help is really appreciated!
    Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?   Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?  

Attached Images Attached Images Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?  Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heim Ins Reich Pin and Rotes Kreuz Helferin Pin: Authentic pieces?

Hi Adam, as you have not got any replies I will add my thoughts.

Both are good.

I will add some info on the first one, as this badge is often mis-described. The "Heim in Reich" badge is the membership badge of the Volksdeutsche Bewegung (VDB), a Luxembourg fascist party formed in 1940 by Professor Damian Kratzenberg. This was the only Political party authorised allowed by the Germans. By 1942 it had over 69,000 members! Originals are made by a variety of makers. The badge is also faked.

Cheers, Ade.