Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My first NSDAP badge. M1/130

Article about: Today I received my first NSDAP badge. In amazing condition apart from the rear mounting plate looks to have lifted on one side, unless it was made this way. Not sure how common this is. Wha

?

Default My first NSDAP badge. M1/130

Today I received my first NSDAP badge. In amazing condition apart from the rear mounting plate looks to have lifted on one side, unless it was made this way. Is this common on these badges?

Looking at the badge database thread on here I can see its made by Grossmann & Co.Inh.Lorenz Hoffstätter & L. Siefener, Wie. And according to that it's also quite scarce.

What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first NSDAP badge. M1/130   My first NSDAP badge. M1/130  

My first NSDAP badge. M1/130   My first NSDAP badge. M1/130  

Last edited by BoboC; 04-02-2019 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Added some DSLR higher quality shots rather than iPhone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first NSDAP badge. M1/130
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Default Wow!

This has to be one of the cleanest NSDAP party pins I have ever seen! Very nice. I am in no way an expert at these. In fact, what little I do know, I have learned from reading posts here on the forum.

To me, it looks real. But again, I would wait to hear from someone with more knowledge. Congratulations on the find. I have also purchased my first NSDAP pin, waiting for it to arrive. It is a late war version, not as nice as these early ones. Still amazed at how clean the back of yours is. Amazing. Hope it turns out to be 100% authentic for you. Looks good to me.

Thanks' for posting the photos. Very cool!

?

Quote by RMD View Post
    This has to be one of the cleanest NSDAP party pins I have ever seen! Very nice. I am in no way an expert at these. In fact, what little I do know, I have learned from reading posts here on the forum.

To me, it looks real. But again, I would wait to hear from someone with more knowledge. Congratulations on the find. I have also purchased my first NSDAP pin, waiting for it to arrive. It is a late war version, not as nice as these early ones. Still amazed at how clean the back of yours is. Amazing. Hope it turns out to be 100% authentic for you. Looks good to me.

Thanks' for posting the photos. Very cool!
    Thanks RMD! Yeah I've learnt a lot about these badges from these forums as well. It all looks OK to me (with the limited knowledge I have). I'd still love for an expert to drop in though and hear their thoughts.

I think the pictures of the back look a bit washed out because I took them at night with the light in the room on. The back is not as clean as those pictures make it seem I don't think. I've just taken another one of the back with the daylight helping to "bring a bit of the dirt out"

Ah, so you're buying one of the painted ones? Cool, I'll be keeping an eye out for one of those in the future too. Next purchase for me is a HJ knife I think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first NSDAP badge. M1/130  

RMD
    ?

Amazing pin! / Yes, I am waiting for my painted pin to arrive, should be in tomorrow. This is my first purchase. Next for me, NSDAP party flag. Hopefully soon.. You going for the HJ dagger. Awesome, those are really nice.

Yes, make sure that one of the pros here get a look at your pin. Always nice to hear from a pro that you did indeed score an original. I'll be keeping on eye out to see when someone replies to you. Sometimes a post can get lost in the shuffle, so, it you don't hear from someone, you should repost, to insure that you get a proper reply on your pin.

Take care. Looking forward to seeing when you get the HJ dagger

?

I'd be grateful if an expert would give their opinion on this badge? I'm 99% sure it's fine with everything I've read on here. Non-coffin shaped pin, stamps on the back look identical to other M1/130's, the red stippling under the enamel and the high level of quality and attention to detail overall. And comparing it with authentic ones on here as well.

Nice original imho Regards,Paul
    Last edited by paulscoot; 04-11-2019 at 06:09 AM.