Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My second NSDAP Party Pin (Parteiabzeichen)

Article about: At last, it has arrived through the mail today My second purchase / The Wilhelm Deumer, Ludenscheid NSDAP Party Pin, RZM 1/120 late in the war painted type, lapel version / Nice & clean.

RMD
    ?

Default My second NSDAP Party Pin (Parteiabzeichen)

At last, it has arrived through the mail today

My second purchase / The Wilhelm Deumer, Ludenscheid NSDAP Party Pin, RZM 1/120 late in the war painted type, lapel version / Nice & clean.

... Researching through the invaluable information found here on War Relics Forum, I am 99.9 percent certain of this pins authenticity.

I just wanted to show it off

Take care..... ....... ... . .

My second NSDAP Party Pin (Parteiabzeichen)My second NSDAP Party Pin (Parteiabzeichen)My second NSDAP Party Pin (Parteiabzeichen)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My second NSDAP Party Pin (Parteiabzeichen)
    P
    Many

I like it. M1/120 stands for Deumer. Nice to see one with the button hole atatchment.

RMD
    ?

Quote by der-hase-fee View Post
    I like it. M1/120 stands for Deumer. Nice to see one with the button hole atatchment.
    More appreciated information! Thanks So, I should refer to this as button hole as opposed to lapel.. OK. I thought that there was a difference in the two, perhaps only slightly in appearance?

Thanks' again.

Now I know for future reference

Nice Deumer with a lot of original finish left I think you"ll find that it looks best in the button hole on the lapel like were you would stick a flower for a wedding ,Regards Paul

RMD
    ?

Thanks' paulscoot, appreciate the complements. I am very, very happy with the pin. This hobby can be very addictive, as I'm sure you already know

I have two pins now. I plan on more in the future. Then, I'll get a nice shadow box, adding some foam rubber, with holes cut out, and display the pins in contained rows, till the day I die

... Next on the list, my first armband. Then, it's time to take a break. Spend time here learning more about items. / In fact, paulscoot, if you have some time, some knowledge about armbands, maybe you can do me a favor and check out my new post, called, please help me with this armband. Let me know what you think.

Thanks' again.

....... Take care.