Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nazi Parteiabzeichen - older style, any good?

Article about: Not my pics but is this a good one? TIA

Default Nazi Parteiabzeichen - older style, any good?

Not my pics but is this a good one?
    TIA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Parteiabzeichen - older style, any good?
    P
    Many

Yes this is a good late war painted zinc party badge Bex

Thanks Doug - this is on for a real steal on spandau (I understand they have a pretty poor rep which is why I thought I'd check).
    I'm focusing mostly on the nsdap badges now.

At the end of the day everyone has good and bad (except me of course) 🤣 ive known andy for many many years and he has a fantastic ss collection which he sells from time to time. The badge you put up becs is, as noted an original late war painted zinc but this one is a better deal imo ....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Parteiabzeichen - older style, any good?  

Is that one on the same site? (I didn't see it) Or one of yours John? Looks like a nice example!
    Last edited by Bexinthecity247; 02-09-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote by Bexinthecity247 View Post
    Is that on on the same site? (I didn't see it) Or one of yours John? Looks like a nice example!
    One of andys becs. Not mine i wouldnt push like that 😁

I didn't see it on the site- have you got the link? Push away John, i don't mind XD

Never mind you've just posted it hahaa

Ok so it looks nice- but can someone sum up the m1/129 thing as I've seen lots of threads on this but no one says whether there are any genuine 129s?

Ok so now we are going into the realms of the known and unknown. "some" people say the the M1/129 marked badges are fakes and the licence was not actually used - but it was ....Seiler & Comp.... There is a lot of controversy over the DE badges..... Ludendorf........... Heil Hitler............ Adolph Hitler 1933 (fantasy BTW) and so on, as 99.999% are fake. and most with that number. You will also hear "if it hasn't got a line in the RZM then it is also fake" That is absolute crap. I can show you (but I won't) party badges that I own that are not what you call "textbook" If Jimmy sees this I hope he chimes in. The badge from Andy could be fake, his photos are not the best. you really need to buy from someone you can trust or take a chance

Take a look at the 2 backs of different badges....notice anything strange?

And I stand corrected Only fake badges of M1/129 have been noted to date . see you can't know everything
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Parteiabzeichen - older style, any good?   Nazi Parteiabzeichen - older style, any good?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast