Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

New Collector / NSDAP Badges

Article about: Can anyne out there please advise. I want to collect NSDAP badges but am putt off by all the threads I read where someone posts a photo only to be told it is a fake. Are there maybe 6 basic

Default New Collector / NSDAP Badges

Can anyne out there please advise. I want to collect NSDAP badges but am putt off by all the threads I read where someone posts a photo only to be told it is a fake.
    Are there maybe 6 basic tips anyone can give that will help a novice collector when viewing a purported NSDAP badge that can aid in coming to a descision about it's validity...aided by gut instinct of course at the time. Many thanks..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Collector / NSDAP Badges
    P
    Many

The best bit of advise is to post any possible purchases here on the forum first.

I have a very nice example for auction on Friday at Hansons auctioneers.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Lot 6327. NSDAP Membership badge. RZM M1/120 marked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Collector / NSDAP Badges  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

RMD
    ?

Wow, Adrian, that is a beautiful pin. I bet that one sold in a flash.. So, you sell pins through an auction? Do you ever sell pins here, on this site?

Take care

I only sell them at work. They are not mine but are consigned to auction.

Yes, this sold with ease. I had 415 lots in the sale two weeks ago and only 7 lots failed to sell. My next sale is on July 26th.

Cheers, Ade.

RMD
    ?

Very interesting... Thanks for the reply.

Good luck with all the sales.

Take care.

Quote by Peter2019 View Post
    Can anyne out there please advise. I want to collect NSDAP badges but am putt off by all the threads I read where someone posts a photo only to be told it is a fake.
    Are there maybe 6 basic tips anyone can give that will help a novice collector when viewing a purported NSDAP badge that can aid in coming to a descision about it's validity...aided by gut instinct of course at the time. Many thanks..
    You should not be 'put off' by seeing the fakes noted. That is how I learned to see the differences between fake and good ones. There are several reputable dealers that have these items for sale. Compare a good one to the fake one. Do that a hundred times and you will learn to see the finite differences on the higher quality fakes. I am still a novice but have learned a lot from this forum. There are many threads to review.
    John

Buy this book: https://bdpublish.com/epages/4d7f657...ucts/BD-BR-005

You'll find better pricing elsewhere.