Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSADP pin just acquired

Article about: Hey guys my name is Philip and i'm new to the forum. Also i'm still fairly new to collecting third reich items so please bear with me. I just received this NSADP pin and was wanting to find

Default NSADP pin just acquired

Hey guys my name is Philip and i'm new to the forum. Also i'm still fairly new to collecting third reich items so please bear with me. I just received this NSADP pin and was wanting to find out a little info on it like how rare is it(I doubt very rare), whats it worth, etc? Thanks and I look forward to learning and chatting with you all. NSADP pin just acquiredNSADP pin just acquired

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSADP pin just acquired
    P
    Many

This is an original NSDAP membership badge from maker Gustav Brehmer in Markneukirchen (RZM M1/101), these badges are fairly common and very desirable.

Nick, well said.

Being partial to Party badges, I agree, very desirable.

Strippersteel, (nice name ) If possible, can you post clearer photos of this badge? It's a genuine piece, surely, but nicer photos will have more value for collectors. Can you describe what the black area is under the A in D.A.P.?

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Looks nice

Thanks guys! Mark i'm not for sure why it shows a black spot above the A it must just be a poor quality pic cause there is no actual black spot there. Here are some pics that are a little better. Btw, NSADP pin just acquiredNSADP pin just acquiredI got this pin for $50 which from everything I can tell was a decent deal.

Fine job paying $50, you did well. They are priced anywhere between $75-100 for RZM era badges. Some harder to find RZM badges, I'd pay more. The poor photo was the culprit of the black spot. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you add more Party badges to your collection.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Yeah, sounds like you got yourself a good deal there! Looks nice!

?

That's a very nice badge. I too am new to the collecting of NSDAP items and this site is a must to get other peoples opinions on your possible buys. There are a lot of fakes out there and its easy to get stung.

Ian

Thanks everybody! I defiantly plan on extending my collection and it seems like this is a really great forum with a lot of great guys.

welcome a good buy.