Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Abzeichen

Article about: Hello friends ! Passing by here to share my last acquisition, this M1/72 (Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart) NSDAP Abzeichen. What I found interesting is the "." dividing the M1 from the

Default NSDAP Abzeichen

Hello friends !

Passing by here to share my last acquisition, this M1/72 (Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart) NSDAP Abzeichen.

What I found interesting is the "." dividing the M1 from the 72 instead of "/" on the manufacturer mark.

I'd appreaciate more info regarding this badge and the manufacturer if possible.

Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Abzeichen   NSDAP Abzeichen  

NSDAP Abzeichen   NSDAP Abzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Abzeichen
    P
    Many

It certainly looks convincing. However I came across this from a previous thread. With no response given. So I'll do more searching.

NSDAP Abzeichen

I tried some time ago but did not have much success, thank you in advance Brian !

The RZM looks a bit ?? & so does the red field (enamel). Been studying up on these recently & though I am not anywhere near to being experienced, not a convincing piece IMO

I cannot find any conclusive evidence to support this badge being good or bad, which unfortunately imo is bad. Things to consider there are plenty of Zimmerman party badges out there accepted as original, BUT these are points of interest to compare to your badge and the one I posted. 1. they are the only examples I can find with the "dot" between the prefix vs the / which is widely accepted as original. And 2. Both "dot" badges have only the single circle around the RZM mark which in and of itself is not completely damming but compared to other "accepted" Zimmerman badges they have the typical double ring, and I cannot see why they would deviate for a small production run of such pieces, being a prolific supplier of TR items. Pictured is the reverses of both a standard enamel, and late war Zimmerman badge, both have a / both have the double circle. You could argue in favor of the "dot" being transitional/early circa 34 or so etc..but if they already have a stigma about them in the collector community, it s best not to gamble imo. Note I haven't really compared front sides to other good Zimmerman badges it may be worth a look for a tell other than what I point out. As always other opinions/insight is always welcome. Best regards.

Brian

NSDAP AbzeichenNSDAP Abzeichen

Thank you alot Brian !

Thank you. I wish I had better news it's an intriguing piece the number 2 on each pin back is so close and the patina on your badge is quite convincing but a repro badge from the 60's would have 50 yrs of aging and could display the same characteristics. It's a tough one but logic is the best way to go. Kindest regards.

Brian

Hi, I found two variants (out of 8) with the dot (.) of this RZM Zimmermann on the site of Jo Rivett, I'm not gonna post these pictures since they are not mine. But I believe this is a good piece. Both these variants have the single outline of the RZM stamp. The red background is also similar to these on Jo's site. The silvered band around the outside is also a bit wider. Which is correct with the variant with the dot.

Quote by bartvan haele View Post
    Hi, I found two variants (out of 8) with the dot (.) of this RZM Zimmermann on the site of Jo Rivett, I'm not gonna post these pictures since they are not mine. But I believe this is a good piece. Both these variants have the single outline of the RZM stamp. The red background is also similar to these on Jo's site. The silvered band around the outside is also a bit wider. Which is correct with the variant with the dot.
    Thank you for the new information. I'm happy to stand corrected and would much rather have the issue clarified for future reference/research. I'm not a member of Jo's site but it certainly would be nice for clarification to see pictures. As I ve said before if it s good by Jo he would know for certain and it'd be great to put it to rest, especially for the op. Best regards.

Brian

Thank you alot for the i formation bartvan ! Helped me alot !
    Last edited by FPerseghetti; 09-11-2017 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast