Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

nsdap badge real?

Article about: hello i have an opportunity to buy an attached badge.is there something that wakes any doubts in You? i will apreciate any opinion. best regards

Default nsdap badge real?

hello i have an opportunity to buy an attached badge.is there something that wakes any doubts in You?
    i will apreciate any opinion.
    best regards
    Attached Images Attached Images nsdap badge real?  nsdap badge real? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nsdap badge real?
    P
    Many

Fine original by Josef Feix Söhne --- absolutely no worries!

thank You very much for fast answer
    i'll go ahead with this one
    best regards

No problem, you can certainly pick this one up with absolute confidence--- a decent example from this maker, no doubt, but it might benefit from a slight cleaning of the enamel if/when you get it in hand... some window cleaner spray and a few q-tips should do the trick.

ok i will do exactly like You said.
    i will post the final effect with some daylight photos.
    one more time thank You

Please do --- also, I can only speak for myself but I generally only do this to the enamel (very light cleaning) and leave the patina of the reverse alone. Other may differ but that's my general rule.

yes i think similiar
    i like the look of an aged metal.
    by the way do exist any godd meritoric data/literature about the makers rarity?
    i found this one placed in occupied czechosovakia but any info about the amount of examples and rarity.

The only site of interest with regards to the party badge would be Parteiabzeichen --- register and you'll have access to a huge archive of badges and notes on the different makers, although they're not rated, as such. The owner of the site also wrote the only book singularly dedicated to these badges : The Party Badge - B&D Publishing LLC

Generally you'll find that the farther back you go the rarer/more desirable they become but there are of course rare numbered badges (transitional and/or M1) as well--- there's a lot to choose from. Your maker was situated in the Sudetenland and I believe they're still in business--- although, likely not manufacturing party badges any longer...

this is exactly what i looked for,there is a big ocean of things to learn.i will look for this literature this will be a good start in collecting of this type of badges.tommorow i will try to buy this candy.thank you one more time i really appreciate your help'
    good luck!

You're very welcome, with these tools you'll no doubt be off to a very good start!