Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Gold Party badge

Article about: Hi everyone, I set my eyes on this amazing Gold Party's badge. It looks fine to me, but I would like confirmation on its authenticity before I hand out over €1k. Here is the badge Luckily I

Question NSDAP Gold Party badge

Hi everyone,

I set my eyes on this amazing Gold Party badge. It looks fine to me, but I would like confirmation on its authenticity before I hand out over €1k.

Here is the badge

NSDAP Gold Party badge NSDAP Gold Party badge NSDAP Gold Party badge NSDAP Gold Party badge

Luckily I will get some positive feedback from you!

Regards,

MG.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Gold Party badge
    P
    Many

Hi MG,

It looks like genuine example to me, but you should wait for some other opinions as well for confirmation of that.

Best regards,
    Franko

There is a very detailed thread here on these. Type in "Gold Wreath party Badges"

Better yet..."Goldenes Parteiabzeichen"

The enamel seems right as rain to me. Heavily cleaned IMO. I m not sure I d go 1k euro on it because of that fact, but ultimately it's up to you. The badge condition obverse and reverse don't seem to match one another as though perhaps they were married together (restored)? I'd love to hear Jimmy's or Salado's views on it. Here's one from my collection that was HEAVILY worn almost to the point where the outer perimeter lettering was unrecognizable. I polished the face with some compound and a wool pad. Compare the surfaces of it to the OP example, see how porosity remains. Perhaps the manufacturer used an inferior enamel or too thin a glaze prior to it's firing? Just my two cents though. Best regards.

Brian

NSDAP Gold Party badgeNSDAP Gold Party badge

Thank you guys for your replies. Even though this one is most likely original, I think I'm going to wait a bit more to get one of these. As impressive as they are the risk is too high. Also, I don't want to spend so much money on a piece it's been messed with.

Thank you again for your advice,

Best regards,

MG.

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    Thank you guys for your replies. Even though this one is most likely original, I think I'm going to wait a bit more to get one of these. As impressive as they are the risk is too high. Also, I don't want to spend so much money on a piece it's been messed with.

Thank you again for your advice,

Best regards,

MG.
    Well done. While it is an original (currently unattributed), you should be able to get for the same money a nicer one.

I'm actually really close to securing a really nice one. Can't wait to show you guys

I also agree: this appears to be an original example of the large GPB with military pin. Sorry that the NSDAP Membership Number remains unidentified on my list.

Enjoy,

Br. James

It looks like a good badge to me.