Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

nsdap membership badge question

Article about: hello. i would like to buy this badge. no doubt about originality but im not sure about the back side and i need help. do you thing that the catch is authentic too or it was added or glued a

Default nsdap membership badge question

hello. i would like to buy this badge. no doubt about originality but im not sure about the back side and i need help. do you thing that the catch is authentic too or it was added or glued after...thank you.

nsdap membership badge questionnsdap membership badge question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nsdap membership badge question
    P
    Many

A period pin IMO

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

thank you for help. tomorrow, its mine

Badge itself looks like a good one (at least it looks like a nice/good obverse), not an all that common maker either I believe... not a number I've seen all that often in my short period of collecting these badges. The pin looks like it might possibly have been replaced though(?). I'd wait for other opinions to be sure...

Bacilko

The gentlemen have assessed your Party badge as I would. I would add that this would be the largest attachment pin added to an RZM era badge and it's much larger than the badge itself. Comparing your example to any RZM era badge in my collection and to others I have seen, I can hypothesize with certainty that the pin is not original to the badge. Slados is spot-on!
    It's a nice badge, regardless, and I'd be happy to own it too. Can't say I've seen one by this maker before. Congrats on a nice find and I hope you have secured it. If you passed on it, I'd be interested

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE