Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen opinions Please

Article about: I am looking for additional opinions before it goes in the hall of shame box. I am a bit skeptical on the overall quality and it also came with the Volkswagen groundbreaking fake pin I poste

Default NSDAP Parteiabzeichen M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen opinions Please

I am looking for additional opinions before it goes in the hall of shame box. I am a bit skeptical on the overall quality and it also came with the Volkswagen groundbreaking fake pin I posted previous. It also looks artificially aged to deceive. The paint looks poor vs chipped. It is a known maker and has some of the same characteristics as others in the database but I am still a bit skeptical. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. If it is indeed a fake I will add fake to the title as a an example that would fool more people like me.
    Thank you for looking.
    John

NSDAP  Parteiabzeichen M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen opinions PleaseNSDAP  Parteiabzeichen M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen opinions PleaseNSDAP  Parteiabzeichen M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen opinions Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP  Parteiabzeichen M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen opinions Please
    P
    Many

Hello John IMO I think it's a good late war zinc badge, with very nice paint. I would have no problems having it in my collection. Best regards.

Brian

Thank you Brian. My confidence has been a little off as of late.
    John