Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

nsdap party badge RZM M1/3 in good shape!

Article about: hi guys heres a nsdap party badge iam thinking of buying? i have been burned with one of these before but after seeing a few good ones i think i now know...so do i ?? i think this one is goo

Default nsdap party badge RZM M1/3 in good shape!

hi guys heres a nsdap party badge iam thinking of buying?

i have been burned with one of these before but after seeing a few good ones i think i now know...so do i ??

i think this one is good period badge but am i right!

thanks folks
    Attached Images Attached Images nsdap party badge RZM M1/3 in good shape!  nsdap party badge RZM M1/3 in good shape! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nsdap party badge RZM M1/3 in good shape!
    P
    Many

Default re: nsdap party badge RZM M1/3 in good shape!

Hi Ewan,

I would be amazed if this ain't genuine.

adi i also thought it looked good but was thinking its kind of on the cheap side at £25!! obviously good buy eah mate?

Ewan,

Looks ok, the enamel is nice. Price I have no idea?

Regards

Jock

A good original badge. Price is good too.

Cheers, Ade.

jock you would think a party badge in this condition could be easy £45 ? but i have no clue ither i bought a fake one when first started collecting at 20 ade showed a party badge the double of this only his was A1 cheers

the website seller of the above party badges is selling 4 of these at £25 and all are legit they also are in the uk another plus

mail if you need the adress cheers

Ewan,

I'm ok for them, if they are a good deal (Ade says it is) seek discount for bulk order and maybe you can swap the extra ones with your pals over there. You used to see them all the time here for about DM10-15 then when we went Euro they seemed to dry up. Still that was a while ago now.

Regards

Jock

I also think the above shown pin is good. Enamel looks good, pin assembly looks good and the writing in the enamel is good.
    Cheers!
    Rob

LieDetector
    ?

Greetings All,

I've been a history buff my entire life, and while I'm only 25, I was never able to buy WWII German relics while living with my parents. (The fact that my Grandfather was murdered by La Guardia Civil following the Spanish Civil War; won in part to the German military involvement on the side of Generalisimo Francisco Franco was the leading reason for this.) Anyway, I've always wanted to own authentic items from this period.

Digressing... (Sorry fellas, my Adderall prescription is starting to kick-in & makes me rather wordy.) ...when you quote the price of the NSDAP badge in this thread, it strikes me as absurdly low; £25 is just 40.90$ for me. Even with a horrible exchange rate that price is too good to pass up. The pin looks great, and if I had seen something like this I would have bought it right then-and-there, content with my confidence in its authenticity and just taken my chances if it wasn't genuine. That being said, other members are quoting prices for an NSDAP badge of similar quality & condition at just £45; again, I'd be almost content to fork out 90$ for such a nice piece of history.

I'm currently in the process of getting a new job with a national health care provider, so while I'm at a lack of funds these days, I'd love to be able and find a reputable seller with something similar to this badge.

Cheers!
    Justin