Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH Backwards

Article about: Hi all, I am new to this site and relatively new to collecting these items. (I wish I had of found this forum before now!) Anyhow, I am really hoping you may be able to give advice on the fo

Question NSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH Backwards

Hi all,

I am new to this site and relatively new to collecting these items. (I wish I had of found this forum before now!) Anyhow, I am really hoping you may be able to give advice on the following pin. It was quite difficult to read the back writing and I had to pull out my 10X jeweller loupe to see it properly. That’s when I realised that the text is actually GES GESCH backwards. (Or mirror imaged.) I looked for other examples but only one mention of it came up in another forum saying that the dies were sometimes done wrong.

So I would really appreciate your help on this one. Do you think it is real and if so, around what year may it have been made?

Thank you everyone.

NSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH BackwardsNSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH Backwards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party Pin Real? - GES GESCH Backwards
    P
    Many

looks fine too me.

?

It looks ok to me, but I don't have much experience with these stick pin badges. I suggest contacting Jo Rivett over at Parteiabzeichen . He is very interested in all manner of mistakes and errors on Party badges.

Thank you guys. Appreciate you taking the time to look and reply. 👍

And another thing I forgot to add we're the dimensions.

13.85mm diameter
    Total weight: 1.9g-2.0g
    1.15mm diameter stick pin wire