Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it

Article about: by Greenhorn Correct! But NSDAP badges before April 1935 may not have RZM and number. Some will have RZM "no M1" and a number in the transitional period. Prior to that, they will b

Default Re: Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Correct! But NSDAP badges before April 1935 may not have RZM and number. Some will have RZM "no M1" and a number in the transitional period. Prior to that, they will be marked with, "ges gesch". Some early ones will also have a full maker namer or partial maker name. Some maker named badges will also have "ges gesh" on the pin plate or badge itself. To confuse it alittle more, some will have nothing on the back. The standard rule you can live by....All badges April 1935 and younger will have RZM M1/#... Hope this helps.

Green

It does help! Thanks. I'm new at this and trying to read and learn as much as I can.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it
    P
    Many

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    It does help! Thanks. I'm new at this and trying to read and learn as much as I can.
    You are welcome. It's not easy to find too much info on these badges. As you read in the thread, a book or two have been written but are questioned by collectors and other than that, nil. Please share when you find good info

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Here is the photos of the NUN ERST RECHT pin. (above) The deference I see is, I didn't see any brass
    around the hakenkreuz. Remember I dug it out of the ground around Leipzig about 12 years
    ago, and the pin on the back is missing. Also it looks like the pin holder was oval shaped with
    Soldier on it.

Have a great day,

Glenn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3