Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it

Article about: by Greenhorn Correct! But NSDAP badges before April 1935 may not have RZM and number. Some will have RZM "no M1" and a number in the transitional period. Prior to that, they will b

Default Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it

I bought for holidays, a prsent for me i need your opinion pease about it...Thank you..(i have again posted it in my collection thread my really small collectiion)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it
    P
    Many

Default re: Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it

Looks good to me, haven't seen them much with this text on them. Price would be around 40 euros.

Unfortunately your badge is a post war fake. There would never be a RZM marking on an original.
    Tom

I use to have some of these pins, all original. Can't remember if they had RZM markings on them, but this pin looks period to me judging from the patina on the front.

These badges were made before the advent of the RZM, so should not display it. Non official badges did not fall under the RZM and were therefore never RZM marked. As a good friend said, no exception to that rule. Slogan badges were made from 1923 and were not made after the introduction of the RZM system in 1934/5.
    Tom

I have just received my copy of NSDAP Enamel by Michael F Tucker. I know nothing of these badges, and this book is a great reference work for me, IMHO! Only 82 pages, but the hundreds of photos are all in colour. Again, I stress I know nothing about these, but the author seems to know what he's talking about, and has an extensive collection of these, which are all splendidly reproduced here. Does anyone else have this book? I found it very interesting, and well worth the money, again, IMHO

Sorry but Tom is completely correct. None of these were ever RZM marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Nun Erst Recht pin i bought..Your opinion please about it

I totally agree with Tom.

WHW, that looks a very useful book, what is the date of publication?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

i sent a e-mail , told him that from a collectros forum the pin is fake and tomorow i will go to the shop and maybe take another medal...thanks for the advices.Without you , i would had a fake pin and wioulld not know the truth.Thank you again.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I totally agree with Tom.

WHW, that looks a very useful book, what is the date of publication?

Nick
    Hi Nick

2005, and I've already learnt a lot from it in two days It's confirmed all the answers to the relevant threads I've found here so far, and the all-colour photo format is very helpful. He has also written another book, which, according to the description, "This 369 page book is the first book to cover Vietnam era US Army patches from the early MAAG-Vietnam period to the end of the war. All images portray the patches of the Vietnam War in full color with “down to the threads” detail. US SVN allies are also illustrated. Book is full color with sewn binding and glossy archival paper for years of use.", seems to show to me, at least, that he is an informed author. The NSDAP Enamel book cost me the princely sum of $25US!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast