Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1181

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Party badges maker question

I just made a deal on a few of these badges I was wondering who the maker was for 129.
    Thanks

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Not a good one in the lot, I'm afraid. All bad.

Now I am seeing that all M/129 badges are fake and that the RZM stamp is not supposed to be on there. What about the RAD pin? Is it bad? that is the one I really wanted.

wow ok thank you very much I have not paid yet so I will obviously have to break the news to this guy. he isn't a dealer and doesn't know. The whole group was going to be part of a trade

You're welcome, these are all very poor fakes --- you'll notice that they all sport the same kind of ugly post-war attachment and, yes, then there's the M1/129 thing, RZM markings on slogan badges, bogus slogan, poor quality... the list goes on with these. Only good for the bin.

The "coffin shaped" pin attachments are always a kiss of death....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What do you guys think.....I have been told that 2 are definitely fake...

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

All four are well known fakes, I'm afraid.

Default some my my Slogan Early Party Badges

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. some of my New Badges

Hi!

I started to collect NSDAP party badges 4 months ago and here are the results - 6 RZM period badges, I hope all nice originals.

Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast