Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

And here are 2 badges from the pre-RZM period. One is marked GES.GESCH and other is unmarked version. Can anyone tell, who can me the producer of the unmarked badge?

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Nice varied lot of original badges --- I don't think there's any telling who made your Ges Gesch, finding a maker marked match helps but even then it might not be 100%...

Here is a more detailed picture of the RZM M1/128 badge. As I understand there are many fakes on the market of that maker. Maybe somebody can post picture of the fake M1/128 badge so we can see the differences?

All good original, I see nothing to worry about.

Nothing special but just another nice and original badge from the RZM period - M1/141. Josef Feix Söhne, Gablonz.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

New arrival - RZM M1/8 Ferdinand Wagner, Pfrozheim.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Thought I would post some of my badges, there's some lovely variations on this thread.

Here's a couple of late zinc badges.
    M1/42 buttonhole attachment and M1/103

I've added photos of this badge that is controversially marked with only RZM and Ges Gesch. It is identical to one listed as original on Jo's website, RZM GG1-3.
    The white enamelling is poor and spilled over into the red.
    Not sure on this, has anyone any thoughts?

Fortissimi
    ?

I recently acquired a NSDAP pin I never saw before. I bought it as a genuine party pin, ... but I have my doubts.

Has anyone seen this kind of pin before?

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast