Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

So My two (for now...) NSDAP party badges

M1/6
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

M1/34
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Two Karl badges ! M1/6 Karl Hensler and M1/34 Karl Wurster .

My last entry! I'm loving those Ges. Gesh badges!
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

First time poster. Whew.... this was a looooong thread with a lot of info to sink in. I'm super impressed. You guys are the best reference resource I have been able to find. Does the collective have a recommended/trusted dealers for these? I was looking at a couple of sponsor sites and saw pins I would like to purchase, but even those differ from the examples on this thread that have been authenticated as legitimate. I have to err on the side of skepticism in such a treacherous market.

Example ( WW2 German nazi - waffen SS original - NSDAP Membership Badge RZM 13 L. Christian Lauer, Nürmberg )

There are multiple other examples of a Lauer badge posted here, but none look like this one. Please advise.

Transitional Lauer parteiabzeichen .. this badge was produced around 1933-35 before the M1/13 prefix we see on later Lauer badges. Genuine and nice badge . If you are interested in TR badges , Jo Rivett’s “The Party Badge “ book is the bible on badges. Good luck !

Quote by jimmy72 View Post
    Transitional Lauer parteiabzeichen .. this badge was produced around 1933-35 before the M1/13 prefix we see on later Lauer badges. Genuine and nice badge . If you are interested in TR badges , Jo Rivett’s “The Party Badge “ book is the bible on badges. Good luck !
    Thank you for the reply. That's quite the expensive book!

Well , it’s about on par with reference books from B&D Publishing . Not sure if they have any copies for sale but Jo has a few left on the website . 150 chf ( Swiss francs ) ... as I said , worth every penny if enamel-badges are your field of interest.
    https://www.parteiabzeichen.ch/index.php/contact

Hello, newbie to forum and the collecting bug. Wondering if anyone can help me on these two? After looking over the other's here I feel that they might not be authentic.? . Any inputs would be great! Thanks again, and great to be here..The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Hello and welcome to the forum of knowledge

Sadly they are a product of the 4th Reich and are not period items

Thanks for the reply, imagine brought all the way back from Europe .. On top of that supposedly from a very good friend of a friend. Lesson learned ! Now I am worried about the other pieces , a couple daggers and pins. I will try and find the proper section to post those . Again, thanks ..