Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

David

Thank you for posting your St&L badge collection! Some really nice early badges you have, and they are in xFine condition. The transitional badges are my favorites, especially your engraved piece. A nice progession of font styles can be seen and learned from here.

You really made this thread move along

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Dear Green

Thankyou for your kind words, although they are quite unnecessary as this is a really super thread which will support itself, grow and continue. Congratulations on starting the thread and promoting the thread. Something that I forget to mention, although toward which forum members have probably already spotted is post number 16. This is a miniature badge at 17mm diameter, although as our mutual friend in Switzerland would describe, a "Lilliput". Quite simply my favourite S & L badge, albeit and for some unknown reason, difficult to accurately photograph.

Regards,

David

David, you have some fantastic badges and really nice clear photos of them which help immensely, thanks a lot for posting them here!

Quote by David North View Post
    Dear Green

Thankyou for your kind words, although they are quite unnecessary as this is a really super thread which will support itself, grow and continue. Congratulations on starting the thread and promoting the thread. Something that I forget to mention, although toward which forum members have probably already spotted is post number 16. This is a miniature badge at 17mm diameter, although as our mutual friend in Switzerland would describe, a "Lilliput". Quite simply my favourite S & L badge, albeit and for some unknown reason, difficult to accurately photograph.

Regards,

David
    Quite right, David, a lilliput. And your example shines, being that it is well marked. And thank you for your kind words! As for my lilliput, it's been posted to this thread, a shade under 13mm but unforturnately only Ges Gesch marked. These surely add nice contrast to the group.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

another one I have to look for, besides onle the 2 I was thinking of lol They really do grow on you!!

Forum

M1/78 Paulmann Crone

Minty!!! Neat RZM stamp integrated into the circle.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast