Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Crikey Green, the quality of your badges just get better each time a new one arrives! This one really does look like it was made yesterday, congrats mate, nice pick up.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Crikey Green, the quality of your badges just get better each time a new one arrives! This one really does look like it was made yesterday, congrats mate, nice pick up.
    Sandgroper, thank you for always posting nice comments, they are appreciated! This badge really does look great. I bought it at a show where I asked the seller what he was asking for it, he replied, "how about $45?", I didn't even reply and plucked $45 onto the table and walked away with the badge. Besides a cheap fake I have, this has been the least expensive badge I now have and it's one of the best conditioned.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Mate, I can only dream of that kind of deal here in Australia, if I paid double that I would consider it a great deal and it really would be!!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Mate, I can only dream of that kind of deal here in Australia, if I paid double that I would consider it a great deal and it really would be!!
    I'm sorry it's so difficult to get a deal where you are! This was the first and only great deal I received. The seller had just one badge on his tables and apparently wanted to off-load it. Mostly they sell for around $100, give or take $25. Early, signed badges are more expensive, of course.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I've posted pics of this badge on another thread but thought I'd put it here where it belongs. An early Austrian badge from Rudolf Schanes of Vienna, they were only made from 1927 till 1933 before they were banned. It has a bit of enamel damage around the outside but overall is not too bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

Nice badge sandgroper, difficult to find these.

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Nice badge sandgroper, difficult to find these.

Tom
    Cheers Tom, thanks mate.

?

More nice examples being displayed here gents, this is developing into a fine reference thread. Lovely Schanes, Wien example Dave.

Regards,

Carl

sandgroper,here is my pin,but not maker marked on reverse??? DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

still a nice badge...

Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast