Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

just noticed, i cant see it that good, but dont think its a party badge???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Sailorjerry: reasearch the Austrian Nazis and the Hitlerbewegung 1927-1933 as this badge is from that era.

Nice original badge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks Ade, l just done that, it is a great badge, thank you..

My pleasure, it is all a learning curve.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

On the subject of Austria

The 'Heim Ins Reich' badge is in reference to Austria's annexation and the badge signify's the historical event.

This badge is by Klein and Quenzer, the most common maker of this badge. Other makers of this badge can be found.

Home in the Reich

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

very nice, green

Next on the buthcher block....

M1/8 Ferdinand Wagner lapel Party badge'

Of note for this badge maker is the notch in the lapel attachment. Instead of the usual trapezoid shape, there is a notch at the bottom of the trapezoid.

This maker obviously took pride in craftsmanship, this badge is very well made with perfect lines bordering the swas.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

As always, really nice Green, the quality really shows through on this one, congrats once again!

Green, this has blossomed into a very informative thread.
    Beautiful badges guys..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    On the subject of Austria

The 'Heim Ins Reich' badge is in reference to Austria's annexation and the badge signify's the historical event.

This badge is by Klein and Quenzer, the most common maker of this badge. Other makers of this badge can be found.

Home in the Reich

Greenhorn

I think the Heim Ins Reich badges were rahter propaganda badges for the Volksdeustche Bewegung in Luxembourg, Greenhorn. As far as I know they had nothing to do with Austria.

Page 13 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast