Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Green, this has blossomed into a very informative thread.
    Beautiful badges guys..........!
    Thank you for the nice comment, Steve! And thank you for all of your advice in starting the thread.

As we spoke, a consolidated thread where original pieces may be viewed and compared, was in need.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by Wim Vangossum View Post
    I think the Heim Ins Reich badges were rahter propaganda badges for the Volksdeustche Bewegung in Luxembourg, Greenhorn. As far as I know they had nothing to do with Austria.
    Thank you Wim, I hope you are well. I mispoke, this badge was not for the annexation of Austia, it was for the annexation of all German people to return to the Reich including Austria. And the movements origins were in Luxembourg. I read this somewhere before and I just ckecked it on Wikipedia. Thank you for the clarification.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

My latest, M1/8, Ferdinand Wagner. This one has terrific enamelling, no damage or scratches, I'm very pleased with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Sandgroper

That looks to be a pristine badge! A very fine choice to get a minty badge by this maker. Thanks for showing her.

Green

I know there are two other M1/8's with buttonhole attachments on this thread, but I picked this up today at the fleamarket and I'm very happy with the condition. Seems to be a lot of M1/8's around lately...

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

M1/186 Biedermann & Co, Oberkassel bei Bonn, late war painted zinc.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

M1/120 - Wilhelm Deumer, Ludenscheid. Pity the pins broken off.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

M1/42 - Kerbach & Israel, Dresden. Opaque red enamel.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

M1/77 - Foerster & Barth, Pforzheim.

Tom

M1/9 - Robert Hauschild, Pforzheim. Again pin missing, hope to someday replace the broken badges.

Tom

Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast