Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Forum

This one covers a few distinctions. It's completely flat, small, early production, and marked with only a Ges Gesch. A complete beauty!

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[ATTACH=CONFIG]348320[/ATTACH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Very nice Green, this one looks very precision made, almost like a jeweler has made it.

Sandgroper

Thank you and you are correct, it does look very well made. It looks like a maker signed badge. I was looking at the St&L and Meybauer badges.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Outstanding piece, Greenhorn. Note the thick outer rim.

Regards, Wim

Finally here are two high quality shots of my party badge:

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Salty, but I like it all the same.

M1/25, Rudolf Reiling, nice late zinc painted version. Your photos are so much better than anything I can get, I've tried everything to get good shots but I can't seem to get them like yours. Nice badge mate!

Thanks, Groper! It's nice to be an official member of the "unofficial" club!

I really didn't think that the picture would come out that well... mostly because I snapped it late last night with only a single light on in my bedroom. I guess my half-way decent camera, with macro setting, and having it slightly zoomed in really helps.

Forum

Transitional badges are the most interesting, in that you see a glimpse of the past and future. There seems to be plenty of confusion on the part of the maker, he adds his RZM number, as instructed, but how he does it is comical. In this example, Wilhem Borgas, literally typed "No=" on his badge. The M is integrated into the circle on the RZM stamp, and that looks great. The obverse shows stippling that reminds one of polka dots, as they are mini. Letter A is flat, letter O is oblong, and the S's are closed. All of these traits converged into one fantastic transitional Party badge. The even spacing of the letters and the presence of stippling are glimpses into the company's, and TR's, future.

Add a transitional badge to your collection, you will not be disappointed.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[ATTACHWWelll=CONFIG]351427
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

That is interesting Green, this badge has a bit of everything going on!

I had to get a couple more of these badges. The M1-105 on the left I have posted previously. Another, possible later M1-105 is now accompanied with an M1-17 painted version.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 18 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast