Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Just trying an experiment here gents, hopefully my pics will be better in future if this one turns out ok.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Just trying an experiment here gents, hopefully my pics will be better in future if this one turns out ok.
    That's a good start Sandgroper.

This is how I keep them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Ladies and gents of the forum

For starters, I'm trying different setting to get pics loaded and hope I have figured it out.
    Please please please let me know how these look on your side and if you can zoom on the pics. I would appreciate your feedback.

In the interim, this is an early badge marked Ges Gesch only. The letters are very crudely designed and the C is almost closed. I really like this sort of "loose" design. Also, in D.A.P. the period is touching the D.

Nice to be posting again, even if it's twice the amount of work.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Glad to see some fellas can still post photos.........!

They seem slightly smaller, but still pretty good
    quality - and I can enlarge them too.
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Glad to see some fellas can still post photos.........!

They seem slightly smaller, but still pretty good
    quality - and I can enlarge them too.
    Great! As long as clear, enlargeable pics worthy of referance come across, that is my goal.

I will continue to adjust the size untill I maximize what the forum will handle. Thank you for your reply, Steve
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

New to this fine thread

Large RZM M1/52 Deschler Party badge with error double stamp RZM. I posted another M1/52 Desch with a miniscule RZM previously.

Also, I am working the kinks out of picture size so please bear with me.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great looking badges and great looking pics Green! Your pics look terrific from here mate and they enlarge very well.

Sandgroper

Thank you for the positive comments. I had a few pictures fail to post, not sure why as they were the same size. Still messing around with the sizing but I think I have it figured-out mostly.

Did you have a good look at the Ges Gesch badge? It looks like there's a bend in the middle of the badge. I just noticed this. Will have to look at the badge to see if it's bent. Interesting because the enamel should have cracked.

Green

A couple of new ones, M1/63 and M1/31.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast