Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Forum

M1/100 Werner Redo

A nice lapel badge up for observation. This badge has seen some use. Stippling is excellent as is the wide outer frame of the badge. Why do dealers charge more for lapel badges? Maybe because they aren't as common but there are enough of them around. I pass on those sellers or try to talk with them about it. Sorry for thinking out loud. I'll be quiet now.

Enjoy the badge

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[ATTACH=CThe official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.ONFIG]361747[/ATTACH]The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

It Used to be, that nobody wanted the button hole badges and everyone was searching for the enameled pinbacks. Looks like times have changed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

William

I guess they have, buddy. Some dealers are charging 1/3 more. Forgot to tell you, I had a look at the WAF site for the party badge thread, as you mentioned. That thread has endured time! I like how someone has updated the thread with a list of posted badges, nice idea. I'd hate to be a "copycat" but listing the RZM's would be handy! I wonder if there is a way to bookmark/highlight a list somewhere within the thread so it may easily be found?

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

M1/103
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Post #214 M1/103 Carl Poellath

This is how Party badges can multiply if you let it go unchecked. First one at a time, then multiples seem to arrive. Like bunnies, they multiply fast. WARNING!! Your wife will try to reason with you by saying you have responsibilites, like drapes, a washing machine, shoes to match the new dress, etc. But like an addict, you will sell your final guitar or speaker to raise the funds for the next fix. LOL JK. Can't get pictures fast enough! Seems everyone likes photos of a handful at a time.

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Green they look fantastic, you've really amassed a great collection of these things! Leave some for the rest of us mate!

?

Very nice thread! I think it has made me want to get one for myself.

Cheers, Patrick

Forum Members

Meybauer signed early period badge marked Ges Gesch.

The lettering is small on this badge and the font looks great for its period. The stippling was of no importance as a large swas field was given. Best of all is the floating swas. This badge has a huge outer border compared to RZM badges and is quite smaller.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great stuff Green!

A very impressive collection Green Keep up the good work

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 22 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast