Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 119 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by StuG III View Post
    The RZM is OK. There are many variations of this small marking alone. I think there may be a thread on here somewhere where comparison photos were posted.

Tom
    Hi SRDJ,

I just picked one of these up in a flohmarkt in Weinheim (Rhein Neckar Zentrum) It has the double struck maker number, evident on the stem of the "4" and the R that looks like a B; and the crazy looking M. I remembered seeing yours on here and was really surprised to see that they are exactly the same. I'll try to post the pictures after the Spain beats Portugal in semi-finals tonight

I got the photos

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Here are my other 2 unknowns (A least I don't know who made these)
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

And here is a group shot with some of the enamel pins I have::::
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great blog!!!!

Mike
    Last edited by mikeinheid; 06-27-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Insert pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Fine enamels,Mike

Regards, Wim

Quote by Wim Vangossum View Post
    Fine enamels,Mike

Regards, Wim
    Thanks Wim, I should have started collecting 20 years ago when I moved to Germany but I was never sure about what was real or fake...instead I collected printed Propaganda and books, but now I collect all WW2 relics with the help of forums like this !!!

Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart

Alois Rettenmaier, Schwabisch-Gmund

I want to upload some more but I have to catch the European Cup game, Go Spain !!!

Mike

Nice badges. Your RZM badge with the closed pin....looked suspicious to me. At first I thought this was an RZM font but is not, as close of a match as it is, so no suspicions now. Can you provide a side shot of that badge? Also, is there any stippling, or is it just textured as it appears. Still learning here and have questions, sorry.

Green
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 06-28-2012 at 12:35 AM.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Mike

Nice badges. Your RZM badge with the closed pin....looked suspicious to me. At first I thought this was an RZM font but is not, as close of a match as it is, so no suspicions now. Can you provide a side shot of that badge? Also, is there any stippling, or is it just textured as it appears. Still learning here and have questions, sorry.

Green
    Hi Green, please let me know which one you'd like to see the side view of. I was never suspicious of those I've posted so far but I have one of those No= makers too and I would like to know a little history about it!?

When I found this guy at the flea market the seller gave me some BS story but I couldn't get over how authentic the badge looked. Since I had never seen a maker mark like this and the construction jived I went ahead and bought it at a bit higher than normal price. This thread is the first time I've seen anything close to the same maker mark so I'm encouraged that it's a real transitional. So any thoughts are welcome

Here are the rest of my party pins:

Carl Poellath, Schrobenhausen

And Aug. G.Tham, Gablonz ...

Mike...

Hi Mike

The badge is in post #221. It's the Ges Gesch with the closed pin and it's above the photo above the HJ diamonds. Another shot of the enamel also. It's not suspicious, just wanna learn more about it

Your transitional, No=25, is a fine piece! Rudolf Reiling. Here are a couple shots of an early RZM Rudolf Reiling piece. Look at the similar attributes to your badge. The flat S and placement of the - (dash).

Also, here's a pic of a Transitional No=23 with a similar marking to your 25.

In your post #221, ribbed Ges Gesh badge, shine light into the swas, it might be blue. I have the same badge with remnants of some blue.

Nice badges, thanks for showing.

Green
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Nice badges Mike!
    Finally had this lot arrive today. Will post the relevant badges separately.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

RZM period M1/101 Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

Small "Nun Erst Recht" Badge, + - 17mm

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

"Deutschland Erwache", + - 17,5mm

Sorry I cannot take fantastic photos like Green.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

Page 23 of 119 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast