Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Hi,

Having looked at the photos again they are not very clear.

When I return home later today I will take some clearer photos.

Many thanks

- - Updated - -

Hi,

Having looked at the photos again they are not very clear.

When I return home later today I will take some clearer photos.

Many thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Dcfc1234

I have to agree with fellow member Sandgroper.

Adding to his post; RZM and Ges Gesch will never be seen on original Party badges without a maker number, Adolf Hitler 1933 is a fantasy piece, Gold JH badge is not authentic with a coffin pin plate and originals may be viewed in the HJ forum, Deutschland Erwache does not appear to be authentic either but a good clear shot would confirm.

The Rotes Kreuz badge I am not familiar with but the enamelling looks fairly good. I would offer you to post it by itself to the forum for more views.

I'm sorry for the bad new, sir, I hope there's a chance you can return them or didn't spend a large sum of money on them.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Sorry, but only the Red Cross badge is a good one.

Tom

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day boys, The two books I have are "German Medal Makers & Their Marks" Vol 1 and 2 both by Mark Woods. They're not bad books, they don't have a huge amount on party badges but they have enough to make me glad I bought them both. You can find them at MW Militaria. Buy Third Reich & Imperial Badges, Medals and Militaria if you're interested. Cheers, Dave.
    Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be looking into these...

Exclamation Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

M9 ? Is this a fake? Could anyone please tell me the history on this one?The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Bobbyj

Nothing wrong with this badge that I can see. A Fritz Mannheim badge.

I Googled this info as I'm not familiar with it, really. Perhaps someone else can share more. The D.V.G. Deutscher Volks Genossen Bund (German Fellow-countrymen League) was an organization of ethnic Germans from the Alsace-Lorraine region of France who sought unification with Germany. They copied the NSDAP membership badge but reversed the colors.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thank you Green.

You are welcome

The font is good, the enamel looks fine, the maker fits, you chose well. Perhaps you will add some Party badges to the mix, and post them, of course

Green

Ladies and Gents

M1/155 Schwertner & Cie

This is a fine badge with a fine repair. If I may draw your attention to the broken pin and how it was carefully bent and reattached to itself, what nice character. This should have been lost and discarded over 70 years ago but someone decided their Party badge was important enough to fix and continue its wear without interruption. Fantastic! The patina on the broken ends shows this was broken in period time, IMO.

The obverse shows a nice fat outside border and the face shows plenty of wear.

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.more badge shots 057.jpgThe official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

That is very nice Green, how interesting with the damaged pin! A nice late number too, she's a beauty mate, well done.

Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast