Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

My one and only, with a repair to the pin.
    RZM 72
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

helmetone

Great transitional. Nice crazy font.

Post Em, if you got em guys!....

GReen
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    NDShooter, the M is split from the 1, in M1/85. Not common during RZM years for makers to do this. I have seen that this maker was a rebel and made badges this way. It may get confused with transitional years but transitional years will show the M only and then Maker number, no #1. Your badge is more desirable than other RZM badges. This style badge, by this maker, was made from 35-end of TR

I'm also pretty new to these badges, to collecting in fact! Isn't it a blast?!
    I'll have to agree that collecting is a blast! I have moved around so much in this field since I started awhile back, from SS to BDM and sometimes in the same day!

M1/104 Otto Fechler

A hard to find maker of these badges, and a very nice example here.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum

M1/3 Max Kremhelmer. Nice high relief on the oversized RZM and split M 1 are of note for this maker. And don't overlook the beautiful large stippling! Sorry, forgot the side shot of badge.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

?

Hello guys, here's my tribute to this thread : some backs of Party badges from my collection. No front but only reverses (I'm a poor photographer)

19 mm, Hersteller: RZM 75 (Otto Schickle ~ Pforzheim)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/104 (Otto Fechler, Bernsbach)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/23 (Wilhelm Borgas, Eutingen)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/130 (Grossmann & Co., Inh. Lorenz Hoffstätter & L. Siefener, Wien)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/27 (E. L. Müller, Pforzheim)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/153 (Friedrich Orth, Wien)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/8, Knopflochausführung (Ferdinand Wagner, Pforzheim)
    13 mm, Hersteller: Ges. Gesch.
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/8 (Ferdinand Wagner, Pforzheim)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM 44
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/93 (Gotllieb Friedrick Keck & Sohn, Pforzheim)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM 27 u. Ges. Gesch.
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/90 (Apreck & Vrage, Leipzig)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/3 (Max Kremhelmer, München)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/72 (Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart)
    23 mm, Hersteller: RZM M1/27

A few #'s not shown.... MI/ 77.......MI/103.......MI/42.....M1/17....... DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Thank you for sharing such nice examples.

I have already posted this example, but for those who haven't seen it, this is a rare Abzeichen der Burdezeit (Badge of the times of burden). First made and worn when the NSDAP was banned in November 1923 (following the failed Putsch), this was a way of displaying your support to the party without breaking the law, as the badge does not display the party name. The swastika, not recognised as a specific Nazi symbol, was allowed to be present on the badge but the party name was not permitted. However, following another decree in late January 1924, these badges were also banned. This type of badge was produced until as late as the early 1930's, and was not considered official, so no NSDAP I.D. was required in order to wear one. The badge was produced in two different sizes, and should always appear rather crudely made, so beware of near perfect reproductions, or those RZM marked. The slogan "Nun Erst Recht" translates as "Now all the more", quite fitting for that stage in the party's development.

Regards,

Carl

Hello all

Lastest addition is a M1/25 Rudolf Reiling. The interesting thing to note here is the enamel spilling over onto some of the letters. First one I have seen like this.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

?

Unfortunatly i had a very nice party badge that i recieved from my great uncle as WW2 bring back and we lost it in the move..
    Ryan

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast