MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 119 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

That is great advice Jo, I'll have a crack at making something like that up, thanks for showing us how.

Another great badge Green, you mustn't be able to move in your place for fear of stepping on a badge! Not a bad problem to have though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    That is really a great method for photographing any small objects
    Yes, clear images are a good starting point for any debate. You can use this Poor-mans set-up to photo Awards and other things too, especially reflecting surfaces. And with the camera resting on a plank of wood, even an epileptic could get a clear shot. (that was mean - i know). A tip would also be to buy a remote flash that plus into the camera or works off infra red. Most cameras have a plug for these, and there are cheap remotes for just about every camera on eBay for 10-20 bucks - that leaves both hands free to play around with the lamp/lighting etc, and shoot the pic when alls well and dandy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

A brace of later period production, St. u L.

Regards,

David

Nice badges, David.

The flat pin is not a common thing, haven't seen one before. Nice adds to your St&L collection!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Gday all,
    Been meaning to post this later example for a while now.
    Maker marked M1/105,
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Cheers
    Dave

Great looking badge Dave, no paint chips and it looks like new!

Thanks Dave.
    This Hermann Aurich is my only late war example.I only have the two, this one and a early M1/72 which I posted earlier in this thread.
    I hung out for quite some time to find a good conditioned late war example and was lucky enough to obtain this one.They make a nice pair.
    The early one's are such pretty little things.
    Cheers mate and have a good one.
    Dave

This is a pic of every badge I have, I've got a few more on their way but at this exact moment in time this is what I have here. I think they're great things to collect for a lot of reasons and I think they look fantastic in a bunch. OK, Green, over to you, I reckon my pic looks good, yours will look amazing! The rest of us will be "green" just looking at them mate!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Looks like you've got your own personal TR rally going there... they look great! I love the way that your Schanes sticks out --- that's the one with some type of Gothic font, right?

I've got one that I haven't posted yet --- I'll do so when I have the means to do the photos the way I want, it's definitely my best specimen as of yet

Thanks mate, the one with the floating swas is the Schanes, well spotted!

Page 33 of 119 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast