Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Ges. Gesch is a kind of copyright protection meaning, as far as I can remember, "Protected by Law". Seems to be an earlier piece, from before the Transitional period of 1934-35. It also looks to have been rather poorly stored as it seems like, from the photos at least, to have lost most, if not all, of its silver/gold finishing to the front --- the red enamel almost looks to have been bleached by too much exposure to the sun or something.... Better photos in daylight would be of great help.

To me personally, as it's looking from these photos, I'd value it at no more than $40-45 ... but like I said; better photos might help change that, preferably macro and in daylight.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Another one gents, an M1/141 Josef Feix badge from German occupied Czechoslovakia. The badge itself is in very nice condition with no chips, scratches or damage of any kind to the enamel, just that lovely aged look that comes with 70 odd years. Cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

I really like the big rounded pin plate and the big and bold rzm mark on that one... overall commensurate wear to both front and back, good stuff!

I hope to have a new addition to post soon as well, been a bit slow here lately.

Hey Sandgroper

Nice badge, as Slados28 has mentioned! The borders around the swas and the swas field are so thick and precise. This maker seems to have done fine work.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum

Here is a Rudolf Schanes badge with a starburst pattern. This is the same badge that started the thread and it's a pretty rare badge, especially when it's mint! There is silver wash on the edge of the badge. Pictures cannot do this badge justice. In hand, it looks so new it could pass as a fake. Looking really close, the doubts melt away, there are many desired faults you would hope to find. It was made in the 1920's and as usually found, it is smaller than it's later couterparts. A tasty morsel of TR excellence.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thats a nice badge Green, the floating swas is really quite distinctive. Great stuff!

Yes indeed... that's an amazing badge, Green! The deep dark red sunburst pattern, the precise and quite thick silver outlining of the swastika, markings and the condition overall... that's some beautiful precision work right there! In terms of this kind of badge this one's got to be as perfect as can possibly be... a "one-looker" as they say

An M1/27, E.L. Muller badge. There is a slight bit of enamel damage in the white roundel but apart from that it is a nice badge and I'm pleased to have it. Cheers boys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Nice addition, Sandgroper

Your collection is rapidly growing! Thanks for posting.

Green

Ladies and gets

M1/99 Peter Wilhem Heb

In the pursuit of collecting one or more badges from every RZM maker, sometimes exceptions have to be made in quality. This RZM number is not common at all and this example is chipped, but it's the only 99 I have been able to find so far.

The black specks shouldn't be there and I didn't notice them in my haste in taking the pics.

I hope you enjoy it.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 40 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast