Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Gday Fella's,
    My latest Party Badge.
    M1/42 Kerbach and Israel Dresden

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    The enameling on this example I feel is magnificant.The blood red is so very vibrant and deep,These images do not do it justice.
    Cheers all
    Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

G'day Dave, nice badge mate! I have one of these too, however the makers mark on mine has the complete M1/42 as against your example with just the 42 number. They are nice badges, great stuff mate.

Boys, a nice M1/66, Fritz Kohm badge. Im still learning how to operate this microscope thing some my pics aren't as good as Greens yet but they are better than they were. Hope you like it, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Thanatos

That is a very, very nice Transitional badge! The micro stippling (if that's a word?) is a feature not seen in RZM badges at all. The text field is so deeply stamped, you can see the deep walls around the borders. The swas field has the perfect amount of pitting with a perfect border and a floating swas. Yes, Transitional badges may cost alittle more but you're getting artisan craftsmanship, unique to each maker, not seen in RZM badges that were somewhat dummied down. The early and Transitional A's are present and this badge is in excellent condition overall. This is a really nice badge, and they are not showing up too often at military shows, around here anyways. This maker was 'squared away'.

Sandgroper, I like your microscope gizmo. Nice early RZM badge, it shows many Transitional traits. Notice the C is almost closed, and S's are open. Definately early RZM. Hope to see more of your microscope shots.

Great stuff lately on the thread!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Cheers Gent's
    Thanks for the info. Green,most helpful mate.
    All the best to you all
    Dave

One more fellas while I'm trying out my new toy, the microscope. An M1/52 Deschler badge, It's a terrific badge in great condition and I'm especially pleased with this badge as it will be pictured in the upcoming party badge book by Jo Rivett, a bloke who I respect and like. Hope you all like it as much as I do, Cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Sandgroper

Congrats on a signigicant badge! How exciting that it'll be in a book, that's great. Your pics are great, you're getting those close-ups down to perfection. Nice Desh too!!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

One more fellas, an M1/90, Apreck & Vrage badge from Leipzig. Its a nice badge in overall pretty good nick. I'm loving this new microscope thingy, it's nice to finally be able to post half decent pics.

Cheers, Dave.

Sandgroper

Nice A&V! With the backwards slash and least common RZM mark, this maker made a nice badge. Great find!

Been away for a couple days, you have been on a roll with the microscope and it looks great! My turn is here and will post one up tomorrow after picture taking.

Green

Forum

M1/102 Frank & Reif, Stuttgart

Interesting that the back appears to be painted black. If anyone else has a 102, please post for comparison.

Enjoy,
    Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.[ATTACHThe official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.=CONFIG]422619[/ATTACH]The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast