Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 47 of 119 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Slados28

Nice badge, nice pics, nice addition to your badge collection! I can see all the colors in the enamel.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Thanks guys, I'm definitely starting to see the value of condition with regards to these badges! I just hope the other one I've had on the way for a few weeks now will arrive safely... preferably very soon.

Forum

M1/23 Wilhelm Borgas

Slados28, here's a minty Party badge. Most, if not all of the silvering is intact on the obverse. At a glance, it could pass as a fake. Amazing that some items have survived in such condition. Most Party badges sat in boxes and drawers for years and would have been beat to some degree, yet some survive in this condition.

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Very nice Green, look at the clean edges on the swas, the sharp corners. That is a nice badge!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Very nice Green, look at the clean edges on the swas, the sharp corners. That is a nice badge!
    Thank you, Sandgroper! It was surprising to see it in this condition. I'll try to get some cleaner shots of it to post, I'm not entirely too happy with those. The badge looks better than what I have shown. The entire obverse is that clean.

Nice badge, Green! Very clean and the craftsmanship is, just like sandgroper mentioned, very precise... no upgrading needed as far as that one goes!

If anyone has one for sale pm me

Quote by DeLuxxe View Post
    If anyone has one for sale pm me
    Sorry DeLuxxe, I just collect 'em! I have seen some in the classifieds and there are a couple really nice badges there.

Forum

This is an example of an early Party badge made in Austria by E.Gosel. This badge is as big as an RZM badge and has a unique maker marked button hole attachment. Of course, you will notice the sunray pattern under the enamel and some damage. The sunray pattern badges may be unique to Austrian makers only and are highly sought, atleast by me. It's unfortunate that there is damage to the center of the badge but another example of this badge may not come along for quite some time. Do notice the floating swas and the lack of a space bar between the L and S. I hope you enjoy it!

Green/Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

What a beauty, Mark! I'm at work just now so can only see these pics on my phone but it looks great! You really do find some excellent badges mate, great stuff!

Page 47 of 119 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast