Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 48 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    What a beauty, Mark! I'm at work just now so can only see these pics on my phone but it looks great! You really do find some excellent badges mate, great stuff!
    Thanks, Davo! It's a great badge but was an easy find from Jo. The Assmann Transitional with RZM marks was difficult to find Granted I fell into that one.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Nice Find!

Hey... the blond long-legged lady in red lace just walked in! What's not to love about that badge.... The nicely defined raised ridges of the sunrays covered with a beautifully clear enamel, the proportionately fitting size and thickness of the lettering... and on the reverse; a very unusual and beautifully maker marked buttonhole attachment --- This one balances it all out perfectly with the highest quality of craftsmanship and design!

As far as beautiful badges go this one is definitely on the top of my list--- congrats again, Green

(I want one too, in case you couldn't tell)

Beautiful badge M/Green. Jo has got great items for sale. My one stop party badge shop!

Tom

Thank you guys very much!

DeLuxxe, we look forward to your first Party badge being posted here, welcome to the forum and Party badge thread!

Tom, not only does Jo get some nice items, he will explain it too.

Slados, quality and craftsmanship abound in Austrian badges. These are the highest quality of all. The white enamel is always perfectly pure unlike other enamels. A quick look through the posted badges will reveal these Austrian badges with sunray patterns as flawless. You have a good eye for detail, no wonder you like these things.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum

Transitional Fritz Zimmermann 72.

Transitional Party badges are great. Some have traits of RZM badges incorporated into them and then some are like this one, nothing to do with RZM badges except the license number on the reverse. I especially like the pointed S and closed C on this badge.

Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Another very interesting badge, Green.... There's definitely no shortage of markings on the back, a veritable transitional overload!

Last edited by reneblacky; 01-25-2021 at 02:23 AM.

Two new recent arrivals that I'd like to share with you all:

M1/102 Frank u. Reif with a lovely deep dark red enamel, retaining nearly all of its silver wash to its obverse. Except for an unfortunate enamel chip I feel that this is an excellent looking rzm-era badge! This one's also seemingly had its reverse painted black, just like one that Green shared earlier on in this thread...

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

M1/78 Paulmann u. Crone with a much lighter color enamel, I would describe the hue as raspberry. The design is, I feel, a lot "softer" that that of the 102 above. It also retains most of the silver wash, it does have a subtle age patina to both obverse and reverse though but overall I feel it's a good looking solid condition rzm.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks for the replies to my above badge guys.

Slados28, I think you just confirmed this maker applied black paint to the reverse of his badges. Well done! This is the second Reif badge posted and both have black paint on the reverse, how interesting! So far, this has been the only maker to do this.

And your badges look to be in terrific condition, minus the blemish you mentioned. The Crone badge always fascinates with it's RZM stamp.

Reposting my Reif badge for comparison of the reverse side with paint, albeit without a button hole attachment.

Page 48 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 ... LastLast